- I flew to Sydney last week for a meeting. Hopefully some good news soon....!
- My adult product review of the Satisfyer Pro Penguin has gone live!
- Changes, New Chapters & Fresh Starts on Raw & Raucous.
- After 20 years, I finally experienced 'female ejaculation' again. Read about my experience here.
- My adult product review of the Mysteryvibe Crescendo has gone live!
- New blog on Raw & Raucous
- My July Maxim column has gone live on the Maxim site.
- My adult product review of the Sola Cue G-Spot Vibrator has gone live!
- An exciting new erotic project that I am working on...
- I have a column in The Spectator today about toxic misandry. You can read it here!
- Just returned from Vietnam. Feeling so refreshed and excited about the future!
- Well, I'm off to Vietnam for a month, you can follow my adventure here. I AM SO PUMPED!!!
- 3rd of June: My last sex-blog for June called Self-pleasuring.
- 2nd of June: Honoured to have my poem The Pickles published in the International Literary Journal -- Ariel Chart. Thank you to editor Mark Antony.
- 2nd of June: I have my third column published in The Spectator today called Dr. Greer, Please shut up!
- My June sex column How To Last Longer is now available to read on the Maxim site.
- My most recent sex-blog about being a slave.
- I have another column in The Spectator today called The Good Girl Lie.
- I have a blog on raw & raucous about the wonderful month I've had.
- Excited to have my first sex column published in GQ Men's Magazine.
- Thrilled to be working with Australian Adult Industry Trade Magazine -- SYNERGY for their upcoming June print issue on a 4 page feature article on BDSM.
- I have my first column published in Writers Weekly America today.
- Exciting! My first column has been published in The Spectator.
- Looking forward to working with German artist van rijn on another art book. You can purchase the first coffee table art book, in which I contributed six poems - here. More details at a later date.
- May Sex Column for Maxim Magazine launches.
- My Belgian colleague Vanessa Morgan (Author, Film Critic & Winner of The Sundance Film Festival Audience Award) was putting together a programme for The Offscreen Film Festival in Belgium called 'Vampires Suck'. There was such a massive response. She decided to turn it into a book. I've previously worked with Vanessa Morgan on When Animals Attack: The 70 Best Horror Movies with Killer Animals which included essays from leading horror writers and directors throughout the world. Grateful to be collaborating with Vanessa again.
- My first column is published in British online mag - The F Word.
- April Sex Column for Maxim Magazine launches.
- Got through the 'first cut' with veteran US literary agent. Fingers x'd I'll have some positive news to share in coming months.
- Vanessa makes it to 41 years young on the 22nd of March. What a privilege. She hopes to be giving everyone the shits for another 41 years!
- March Sex Column for Maxim Magazine launches.
- Vanessa was interviewed about her acting career by indieactivity.
- I completed 4-week voiceover course with acclaimed British Voiceover Artist -- Guy Michaels. (Who was one of my tutors at The London Actors Centre in 2017).
- Feb Sex Column for Maxim Magazine launches.
- My column advocating on behalf of the Australian elderly published in The Daily Telegraph, (RendezView).